Friday, July 25, 2008

And the winner is............Mrs South Carolina!!!

Mrs South Carolina Wins!!


Congradulations Gerianne Gunter! I had the time of my life!! What an experience, one I will never forget. I have a new found respect for ALL women that compete. It is quite honestly grueling and stressful
but wonderful experience. I did not make the top 12, but all 12 women were very deserving.


This was anyones game, and we were all truly happy with the outcome.

Many of these pictures were taken before and after the top 12, hence the red dresses!



To my wonderful husband and the best "Pageant Partner" a girl could ever have. I LOVE YOU, for standing proudly by my side and always cheering me on. You will always be my king~ Lynn



















To my family, I am sooooo tired, Yes, I finally ate some food after 2 days!!! I have many more photos that I will post to all of privately.
I AM GOING TO SLEEP!!!!!!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette thank you for being such a gracious queen. You are truly a WINNER. Also thank you for keeping us informed of all of the latest happenings at Mrs. United States via your blog. I hope you continue competing because you would be an asset to any system.

Pixie Queen

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

I miss you already! =) I am so grateful for my new 51 friends!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lynnette,

I just thought this a.m. to look this up on the web.
I was so happy to find all of the beautiful pictures of you and your colleagues with whom you made some lasting friendships, I am sure.
To us, you are Mrs. U.S., and you are a winner in our eyes, always.
You have made Waterburians very proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What wonderful memories you will have!!!
I have looked at your schedule. What a great year you have had and will continue to have with coming events.
There is no better representative of Connecticut than you.
Welcome home!!!!
Bonnie O.