Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 5~ Morning Rehearsals

What a great night! Everyone had a ball and was incredibly helpful to one another. NO DIVA'S in the house! Yeah!!! This morning I think most of us dragged ourselves to rehearsal!! The production Number for the eveing ilooks great, the music is upbeat and Fun and it is truly turning out to be a 1st class production!!!!

Mrs. NJ and I take a down moment during a 5 minute break.


Dancers in rehearsal...

Mrs. Colorado gets to see her kids for the first time!! She is so sweet!

2 comments:

Stephen Letsky said...

Lynn & Don,
We love the blog and are following it religiously hour by hour. Can't wait to hear the results. Now I know what you all got out of Andrew's blog while we were in Guatemala! Good Luck, you look great Lynn!! We showed mom the website so she can follow along as well. Steve took her to John & Iris today to stay a few days.

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

You are truly an amazing gorgeous woman. I cried when I saw this picture of me with my kids on your web site - they are my true crown in life. You looked absolutely stunning and I am blessed to have met you! Keep in touch

Ranee Shenoi
Mrs. Colorado United States 2008