Saturday, July 19, 2008

Leaving for Vegas!!

The day has finally arrived! My husband and I leave for the Mrs United States Pageant! I am truly excited to meet all 53 of the ladies that I will be competing with!!
There are so many people who encouraged me not to give up and to keep competing for my title as Mrs. Connecticut. First and foremost a huge shout out to Stephanie Mclain who first watched me compete 3 years ago, you truly are an inspiration to ALL women and I would not be where I am today without your support!
Bill Hall, words cannot express my thanks to you. Your wit, humor and advice has carried me through these last few months. You are not just a pageant coach but a "life" coach as well.
And to my wonderful husband Don and amazing children Gina and Donny, Your love and support during these last 3 years has made my dream become a reality. I love you all so very much.
Las Vegas, Here I come!!!

No comments: